Monday 13 May 2013

The Box Comes to Life

I was so chuffed this morning when I got to college and found that lovely Chris had finished building my white box (well, almost). So lovely of him and I definitely owe him several beers.

I really enjoyed today. Well, maybe not the painting of the box (getting as much paint on myself as the latter) but I really enjoyed starting the process of 'dressing' it all.  In fact, when I'd got the netting on the top and started hanging some of the panels in front of the painting, I had to do a little dance of glee, I was so chuffed.

Oh, and what a lovely ancient little garden centre where I bought the netting (twice) as well.

All in all, a very satisfying day.




I'm going to place this loosely above the netting, which i think works really well


No comments: